I made a very important step towards my future today

So as you know i'm quite the creative soul. I love drawing a lot and i've been doing it for fun until now. Just recently i opened a new paypal/bank account dedicated to the revenue i'm planning to make with my work!! I am super excited and i can't wait to get started on this whole project.

To celebrate my endevours i thought it'd be good to allow myself some self indulgence. So i brought this expensive Fjallraven Kanken bag. One that's pretty infamous for it's VSCO girl image. I just think it's cute. I love surrounding myself with pink things, they make me happy. I did get stares on the street with my bright baby pink and blue backpack but I'm 23 and i do what I want..

I don't even like the VSCO app. Right off the bat it asks you if you consent to the NSA spying on you from all the way in America, which i never consent to. And they also have some sort of paid program, which i also hate because all of these photo editing stuff could be done for free in Snow & Meitu.

I really do love this pink gamer girl aestatic. Call me cringy, call me a weeb, call me all kinds of names, i don't really care at all. I came to terms with the things i like. I like stuff that could be deemed cringy, so be it. I'm enjoying my time, why wouldn't i? It's not like you can get into jail for this, so why not.

I'm obsessed with taking pictures of it with my videogame plushies. I love taking pictures so much so that i have an entire account dedicated to my ditto squirtle on Instagram called @dittosquirtle (follow me there for wholesome content once in a while) I found that the pokemon plush instagram community is rather big, and very welcoming. I love them a lot.

They're all very supportive of each other and i appreciate that. I've made friends with a bunch of other squirtle owners and we're the squirtle squad together on Instagram. If that ain't wholesome content then idk what is. The fact that they're allowing me in even though i'm actually a ditto makes it even funnier.

In light of Pokemon Sword & Shield coming out next month, i'm drawing the new pokemon. Or just any pokemon people like. Just recently i drew Galarian Ponyta, and made it into a button. It will be for purchase so make sure you follow my Twitter to be able to grab one for yourself! (@Petal0fdreams)

I just made a PayPal to be able to do comissions for people, so payements through there won't be of any problem from now on! And i'm super excited to be starting on working on all of this. It's what i love doing and i get to make people happy with it in my turn. It's the little things in life that brings joy. I keep believing in that.

Life goes on even after losing some people. Both family members and old friends. But i'll continue to find happiness even though i continuesly go through a lot of emotional baggage. I know most of the time i'm depressed, but today was one of my good days. And i don't want to take those for granted. Because even though days go by so quickly, i look back on them knowing i was happy in the moment.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey with my mental health

A little introduction

Life goes on, right?