Magia Record is my newest hyperfixation

I can't stop playing ?? It's been great and all of the stories are so nice too.. Like the event one that is going to be finishing tonight (I'm probably going to grind as far as possible so i can get the magical girl before the event ends tonight at 12) I even got as far as to actually getting enough acorns to grab me one of the event backgrounds (You can see it in the picture)

Isn't she so cute though? Her name is Konomi Haruna. Despite looking as cute as she does, she's just a two star magical girl. And of course we all wanna aim for the 5 star ones. But untill i get my first 5 star girl, I'll keep little Haruna with me on my home screen. Her weapon is this really cute looking gigantic pair of scissors. (Yes, i couldn't really begin to describe it, honestly) I'm still working on getting my girls their magias and to awaken them too. (It's a bit tough to figure out, i'll have to ask an expert because ???)

Going through the game i realise how much i really cannot wait for Magia Record the anime to drop. I'm really curious how they're gonna show Iroha's quest to find her little sister Ui as an animated show rather than the spin off mangas or the game.. the story is really great so far even though i'm still at chapter 2 and my magical girls are still at level 20. I'll work hard to get through the story and maybe get my first 5 star girl (I'm really dreaming of getting one one day) the chances of that happening is really small, though.

I went from level 5 to level 10 within a day, trust me when i say i got addicted (lol) I even got as far as to unlocking her school uniform which you do by getting through the magical girl stories (about how they themselfs became a magical girl)

Really, honestly, i have no idea why but i could write entire books about this series and how much i love it. It's about real world issues, feelings and friendships and those things are very important to me as they have taken over my entire life. Especially mental health issues play a big role here. There are a few magical girls written with the same issues as me and with that i can really relate.

I just wish the company would've given the app out for the entirity of "the west" instead of just the NA region. This caused me to download an APK, something that is really discouraged by the app developer. But hey they made it regionlocked. And i've made dozens of angry tweets about it, but they won't see it anyway. So i guess my last hope was getting an APK from somewhere. I have no regrets. They should understand that there is more to the world than just the NA region. A ton of Madoka Magica fans were written off as nonexistant this way and it kind of hurt me. I mean i could've played the Japanese app since i have some Japanese language skills, but having the app in my second language helps me understand the story better. Since this app is so based on the stories you go through, i really needed to.

It's the same story with the Japanese app, though. Even if you were able to get it from QooApp or somewhere else, you needed to have a Japanese phone and have a Japanese IP. Otherwise the initial download wouldn't start. Hell, it wouldn't even let you past a first screen of text telling you you're in the wrong region. I have no idea why the developer had chosen this for their app. And i'm mad at the fact that i as a (mainland) European get discriminated against.

But oh well, i'll continue having a grand ol time with this downloaded APK. I've written down my user and password so that i won't lose my account if anything happens in the future..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey with my mental health

A little introduction

Life goes on, right?