She came!

Aaaaa my plushy came all the way from America!! The store i brought it from seemed to be pretty big too. I don't know if you live there but if you do you've probably know JapanLA. They sell a loooooot of cute stuff including (legit) Rilakkuma stuff. They've been nice enough to ship my korrilakkuma all the way to my country, too!

Look how cute she is, laying against my entirely new Fjallraven backpack. I'm surrounding myself with cute stuff and slowly but surely it's becoming a bigger and bigger collection. I'm 23 and people might dub me as crazy and childish, but honestly fuck them? I do whatever i want whenever i want, because now i have the money to do so. I've always wanted to own a Rilakkuma bear. (And i'm going to buy the large one if i save up enough money so that i can reunite the both of them) and now i have one! (sorta, i mean it's his girlfriend but still) Even the tag is cute, i just love her so much, i can't stop saying happy things about her. But i don't think i have anything negative to say like whatsoever. The only thing i guess is the fact that i want more of these now but that my wallet just simply wont allow it (because shipping these from America costs me double the original price and i ain't doing that everytime no way)

The only website i know that really sells these is cuteness.nl and they never have the ones that i really actually want, they only have the small ones.

I've went on a little spree and photographed Korillakkuma in a lot of different funny ways, most of them were posted on my twitter account so if you wanna see them look me up (@huggabl3cats)

The show is also really relatable to be honest. If you haven't watched it it's called "Rilakkuma and Kaoru" and it's on Netflix. It's entirely made in stop motion with puppets and the style is really beautiful. What i really love about it is that you can really relate to Kaoru because she just so happens to be at around the same age as me. She goes through a lot of the same issues that i have (friends that get busy with their own lifes that they forget about you etc) and i found it kind of comforting that it shows that i'll never be on my own because there are people out there who are like me. And besides that with a plushy like this i'll truly never be alone! (This is only the beginning i am SO going to buy the rest of the family, too)

If there are any updates on wether or not i've gotten another Rilakkuma plushy, i'll be sure to write about it. (Because i could write entire books about how cute this is) and honestly? I needed a little pick me up since i've been in quite the tough situation lately. Thank you Rilakkuma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey with my mental health

A little introduction

Life goes on, right?