A little introduction

Hello, Hi, Bonjour, Guten tag,
Uh.. i know more languages but this is what i'm keeping it at today.

Today i've made the decision to make a blog about my life and everything around it here on Blogger rather than Tumblr. Mostly because Tumblr didn't give me what i wanted to have as far as keeping a personal blog where i can rant on about what has happened that day. Tumblr now mostly consists of status updates and posts about certain fandoms and social justice posts. I like them both (to a certain extend), so i'll keep being active on there, but i will probably take all my personal  blog posts here.

So who am i?
I'm a (currently) 23 year old woman, living with my parents in The Netherlands.(somewhere in the middle) My entire family is a bit "different" with that i mean, my little brother (age 14) was diagnosed with ADHD at an early age, and i'm pretty sure my mom and i have it too. I've tried to get myself diagnosed but both the times i got misdiagnosed or not at all. Although i did get diagnosed with HSP. I'm still in the process of getting myself diagnosed just so that i can finally get recognition. I can finally not be called "lazy" or "dumb". I'm still working on my own mental health in general anyway.

Besides HSP and ADHD my body is also known to go into "survival mode" whenever i've witnessed something "scary". A.k.a i faint when certain things happen to me. Like when my mom read me the prepercussions that are included with tampons, or when they hooked me onto a bloodpressure meter at school. I don't like it when things are happening to my body that i don't know about or that don't belong there. I also almost fainted while watching sabrina the teenage witch (the netflix one) after a scene where the brother is taking blood from a corpse. Just to give you an idea. Oh, and i'm also struggling with panic and anxiety attacks as well as depression. I have suicidal thoughts every now and then.

Even though i go through a lot i like to keep things positive. I want to help those around me most of the time. I'm what you can describe as the mom friend. Because i don't want people to feel as bad as i do.

My hobbies include playing music, (I've been a musician ever since i was 6 years old) I play French horn, Flute and a wide variety of recorders including tin whistle, Drawing for my online brand Petalofdreams or just bullet journalling and fangirling over stuff like certain Youtubers or Kpop artists.

I have a bunch of real life friend as well as internet/long distance friends that i love very dearly and i couldn't imagine a world where they weren't with me. I try to help them as much as i can. Sometimes i may have some conflicts with them though but most of the time it's alright. I'll write about it in future posts.

Oh ya and i enjoy helping out my animal neighbours in Animal Crossing, and i enjoy splatting squidbaggers in Splatoon. (I like videogames a lot!!)


Now that you know a bit about me
I hope you'll follow my online blog. I'll try to keep it as interesting as possible. I hope i won't forget updating it because i am the type to forget stuff a lot. But i'll try to put writing in here as my routine.

I'm probably going to write about the part of the family that i've recently discovered in a different post, because this post is becoming too long anyway, so please look forward to that. It's very interesting and until now it's always been a mystery to me so i'm really looking forward to going on that journey with you guys by writing it all down.

Please stick with me
Follow my blog, have a read. I'll try to make it as readable as possible. Because of my chaotic brain i tend to have these waterfalls of words going on and sometimes even i lose where i started but i hope i'll be able to write coherantly. And if not, please tell me. I'll try to edit everything well.

Thank you for your time, see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey with my mental health

Life goes on, right?